Sunday, November 13, 2022

Sally Hansen: Cherry On The Top

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Sally Hansen: Cherry On The Top
Red with red metallic shimmer

This is the second of the found four red polishes from Sally Hansen polishes I found last time I visited TK Maxx.

The formula is amazing and the polish covers really well. I used two easy coats for the manicure today – and the drying time was good.

I added some floral nail stickers on it.

This is the final result:

Sally Hansen: Cherry On The Top
Sally Hansen: Cherry On The Top


The shimmer is so pretty!

Sally Hansen: Cherry On The Top
Sally Hansen: Cherry On The Top


Look at how pretty it is!

Sally Hansen: Cherry On The Top
Sally Hansen: Cherry On The Top


“Cherry On The Top” is just as gorgeous as “Reddy In Red” that I wore yesterday. I absolutely love it.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Gorgeous colour, and the shimmer is amazing. Good formula and drying time too.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty red, perfect for Christmas! :-)

    P.S. Are you preparing winter and Christmas manicures? :-)
    I will follow your example from the last year when you published a new manicure every day :-)
    I'm getting ready, preparing some manicures in advance because I'm sure that in December I will not have neither so much free time neither good weather outside to make nice photos of the manicures :-)

    Looking forward to see your December manicures :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes I am, and I am ready to start out tomorrow. I can't wait to see what you've come up with, and I am SO happy to have inspired you <3

      Delete
    2. I'm so happy to hear this! :-) I'll be the first follower of your December manicures! :-)
      Unfortunately, I caught the covid virus, so it stopped me and blocked all my activities, including my nail-art hobby, but I'll manage somehow to make the missing manicures! :-)
      See you tomorrow! :-)

      Delete
    3. Oh no, I am SO sorry that the virus caught up with you, I really hope that you'll have an easy recovery. And I am SO glad to hear that you'll keep up with the nail art ♥

      Delete