Friday, December 9, 2022

Christmas nails, 9th of December

Today’s nails are either Ugly Sweater nails or Christmas wrapping paper nails – I’m not quite sure.

I made it in a plum colour with white and glitter on top.

Here’s how it all turned out.


Christmas nails, 9th of December
Christmas nails, 9th of December


The base is Models Own “Oval Plum” from the Diamond Luxe collection.
I used the stamping plate “Manzilin-02”
I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “White”
I topped the whole thing with Miss Sporty’s glitter


Christmas nails, 9th of December
Christmas nails, 9th of December


This is a bonus photo of Models Own”Oval Plum”; two coats and no topcoat.


Models Own”Oval Plum”
Models Own”Oval Plum”


Here are the things  I used today.


Models Own “Oval Plum”; Miss Sporty Glitter; El Corazòn “White”
Models Own “Oval Plum”; Miss Sporty Glitter; El Corazòn “White”



I love this manicure. What do you think they resemble: Ugly Sweaters or Wrapping Paper?

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty! I definitely see the Christmas sweater/wrapping paper with that pattern. It's fantastic!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you, I appreciate that :)

    ReplyDelete