Monday, January 5, 2015

Chaos & Crocodiles ~ Shadows



Chaos & Crocodiles ~ Shadows
Deep purple jelly with holo pigments and micro glitters

Shadows is part of a trio, of which I’ve got two polishes. I’ve already shown you Echoes here, and today it’s time to show you Shadows.

I’m impressed by the formula, it’s really good considering this is a jelly (bearing in mind that jellies aren’t my favourites as a rule!) Two easy coats is what it took to make it opaque and the drying time between coats is good.

Two coats, no topcoat, picture taken with flash:


And here’s the same thing in my lightbox:


I decided to add more glitter, because a girl can never get too much glitter. I sponged Chaos & Crocodiles “Bwahaha!” on my tips and applied a layer of China Glaze’s “Fairy Dust” over the whole thing. And this, sweet girls, is my final mani:


Lightbox picture! I really like the extra bling the two other glitters brought into the picture here!


Here are the three polishes. The Fairy Dust is slowly but surely going down.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Jelly with microglitter
Overall impression: Great quality polish with sweet holo microglitter
Buy again: Yes


I bought my Chaos & Crocodiles polishes from norwaynails.com.
You can find more info on NorwayNail’s Facebook page, link here.

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase.

20 comments:

  1. Wonderful mani - wonderful polish, much 'mine' even if it's gelly, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely a you-polish! It would look fantastic on you :)

      Delete
  2. Personally I love Shadows on it's own - and for me that is just the right amount of bling LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes, but you know me: The more bling the better :)

      Delete
  3. Great combo, I really like this mani. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely colour on you. I think I have said this before but I think you wear purples like this really, really well :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm really glad to hear that, since I love this colour so much :)

      Delete
  5. I love purple and when it is glittery I like it more! :)
    I wish you all the best for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too! :)
      I love glitters too, they're so pretty!

      Delete
  6. Yay glittah, glittah and more glittah! What could make it better? The base of the glittah is a stunning purple. You need a little container of glitter that says in an emergency just break glass! Awesomeness in a manicure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahahaha, I'll see if I can find such a little container because that idea is awesome! :D
      Glitter will always rock my world!! <3

      Delete
  7. A stunning purple and a lovely glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These both look stunning! I really like them :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. The glitter adds so much sparkle! I ordered my first Chaos & Crocodiles polish and am excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete