Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Celestial ~ Hokulani



Celestial ~ Hokulani
Purple linear holo

Today I’m going to show you a special polish. It’s called Hokulani and it’s a Facebook group custom. It’s "On theway to Onomea Bay"’s sister by the way - click on the link to see what that looks like.

The formula is really good, in fact the polish almost applies itself! Amazing, right? I used two easy coats for the mani and the drying time was really good too.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:



Isn’t that just gorgeous?


The colour is also very pretty outside the flash light, I really like it.


I stamped a giraffe pattern on it, because I really like psychedelic looking giraffes, hahaha! I found the motif on Moyra stamping plate 04-Animalistic and I stamped with a sky blue stamping polish from Moyou (not Moyou London, mind you!)

Here’s my final mani in the flash light:


And here it is outside the flash:


Hokulani was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Wow, I love everything about this polish!
Buy again: Yes

7 comments: