Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Blackheart: Dark Purple Galaxy

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.


---


Blackheart: Dark Purple Galaxy
Dark purple linear holo

Here's another one of Blackheart's polishes that come in a gorgeous little bottle shaped as a skull.

The formula is good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I didn't quite know what to do with it so I ended up making pink and white stripes on it.

This is the end result photographed in the sun.

Blackheart: Dark Purple Galaxy
Blackheart: Dark Purple Galaxy


Here it is again.

Blackheart: Dark Purple Galaxy
Blackheart: Dark Purple Galaxy


And here's "Dark Purple Galaxy" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Blackheart: Dark Purple Galaxy
Blackheart: Dark Purple Galaxy


Here are the polishes I used today.


"Dark Purple Galaxy" is a bit dark for me, but I adore the bottle.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Good formula and drying time, super cute bottle
Buy again: Yes, mostly for the bottle

2 comments: