Thursday, June 24, 2021

Moyra: #83

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.


---


Moyra: #83
Metallic magenta with shimmer

The formula of Moyra's #83 is divine - it almost even applies itself, haha!

I used two easy coats for my manicure today, but it definitely possible to get away with one single coat. The drying time is good.

I dapped a bit of silver glitter in the corner of each nail. The glitter is CND Creative Play's "Bling Toss". Then I made two small pink stripes onto to the glitter with a pink stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat. This first photo is taken in daylight, no sun.

Moyra: #83
Moyra: #83


This is the same thing under a lamp. The polish has an amazing depth to it.

Moyra: #83
Moyra: #83


And this is Moyra #83 alone, no topcoat. The photo is taken in daylight.

Moyra: #83
Moyra: #83


Here are the polishes I used today.

Moyra: #83, CND Creative Play: Bling Toss, Born Pretty Store stamping polish
Moyra: #83, CND Creative Play: Bling Toss, Born Pretty Store stamping polish


I absolutely love this polish, I think everything about it is gorgeous.


Number of coats: 2, but 1 is enough
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic with shimmer
Overall impression: Everything about this polish is great
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: