Friday, July 23, 2021

Cirque: Cabaret Voltaire

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

*

Cirque: Cabaret Voltaire
A metallic shimmer that shifts from purple to red to orange

“Cabaret Voltaire” is from Cirque’s “Meta” collection. I believe the collection came out in 2015. I only got my hands on this polish recently though.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I stamped a simple “V”-design on it. The design is from the stamping plate “PY-X007”. I used Essie’s “Penny Talk” to stamp with today.

I topped it all with Top Shelf Lacquer’s holo glitter topper “It’s Not What You Drink”.

I didn’t have sun today, so here it is in the shade:

Cirque: Cabaret Voltaire
Cirque: Cabaret Voltaire


Here it shows its purple side.

Cirque: Cabaret Voltaire
Cirque: Cabaret Voltaire


Look how pretty it is.

Cirque: Cabaret Voltaire
Cirque: Cabaret Voltaire


It’s easier to see the shift on this picture:

Cirque: Cabaret Voltaire
Cirque: Cabaret Voltaire


In this lighting it shows its red to orange side.

Cirque: Cabaret Voltaire
Cirque: Cabaret Voltaire


Here are the things I used today.


I believe that there were five polishes in the Meta-collection. I have only got this one, and I am very happy with it.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Duochrome, shimmer, metallic
Overall impression: There’s a lot going on in this polish. I really like it.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: