Monday, July 26, 2021

Enchanted Polish: Twinkles

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

*

Enchanted Polish: Twinkles
Described as a royal blue holographic micro glitter

The formula of “Twinkles” is on the thick side but still super easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I didn’t quite know what to do with it so I started with Color Club’s “Hot Like Lava”, which is a metallic foil polish from 2011. I made a simple brush stroke with that on each nail. Then I went for another Color Club, Harp On It, which is a beautiful silver linear holo. I made a stripe along the pink and then a stripe across. I honestly didn’t quite know where I was heading so I thought I’d better stop while I actually still liked the way my manicure looked :D

This is the final result in the sun.

Enchanted Polish: Twinkles
Enchanted Polish: Twinkles


I like the colour combo here.

Enchanted Polish: Twinkles
Enchanted Polish: Twinkles


And this is “Twinkles” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. It’s a stunning blue.

Enchanted Polish: Twinkles
Enchanted Polish: Twinkles


Here are the polishes I used today.

Enchanted Polish Twinkles; Color Club Hot Like Lava & Harp On It
Enchanted Polish Twinkles; Color Club Hot Like Lava & Harp On It


“Twinkles” is a really beautiful colour and I love the microglitter in it.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter in jelly
Overall impression: Thick but good formula, great colour and effect
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: