Sunday, October 24, 2021

Chaos & Crocodiles: City In The Clouds

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Chaos & Crocodiles: City In The Clouds
Described as a light blue linear holographic with faint silver shimmer

It has been a while since I wore a Chaos & Crocodiles-polish. Today I’m wearing a lovely light blue holographic that I bought in a blog sale recently.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two coats and the drying time was good.

I made two dots on each nail with dark blue and white.

Here’s the result in daylight, no sun.

Chaos & Crocodiles: City In The Clouds
Chaos & Crocodiles: City In The Clouds


I really wished for a bit of sun, but no luck today.

Chaos & Crocodiles: City In The Clouds
Chaos & Crocodiles: City In The Clouds


Here’s “City In The Clouds” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Chaos & Crocodiles: City In The Clouds
Chaos & Crocodiles: City In The Clouds


I was happy to find this in a blog sale at a good price!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo with a bit of shimmer
Overall impression: Really pleasant colour, nice effect, good formula and drying time
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: