Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Different Dimension: Come One, Come All

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Different Dimension: Come One, Come All
Described as a steel blue crelly-based polish packed with pink, orange, copper, gold color shifting iridescent flakies, red, green, orange aurora shimmers, holographic microflakies and holographic microglitters

“Come One, Come All” is from Polish Pickup from August 2019. I bought it in a blog sale recently.

The formula is really good and so is the formula. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is average.

I made two white stripes on each nail and stamped a pink flower on the stripes. Then I made some yellow dots as well to make it all come together.

Here’s the end result, including topcoat.

Different Dimension: Come One, Come All
Different Dimension: Come One, Come All


I hadn’t planned this but I really like the way it came out.

Different Dimension: Come One, Come All
Different Dimension: Come One, Come All


This is “Come One, Come All” alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Different Dimension: Come One, Come All
Different Dimension: Come One, Come All


Here are all the things I used today.



“Come One, Come All” was limited edition and is no longer available.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Crelly with flakies and glitter
Overall impression: Really nice effect, good formula, average drying time
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: