Tuesday, March 22, 2022

CCL Beauty: 2 Words Pink Cupcake

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

CCL Beauty: 2 Words Pink Cupcake
Silver, white and magenta glitter and hexagons in various sizes

Today I’m wearing the second CCL Beauty I bought in Germany. “2 Words Pink Cupcake” is also a glitterbomb, just like “Sassy Since Birth” that I wore yesterday.

The formula is really good and so is the drying time. I used two coats for full opacity.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “BP-L 006”. I stamped with a no name magenta stamping polish from KADS.

This is the final result:

CCL Beauty: 2 Words Pink Cupcake
CCL Beauty: 2 Words Pink Cupcake


I like this a lot. 

CCL Beauty: 2 Words Pink Cupcake
CCL Beauty: 2 Words Pink Cupcake


This is “2 Words Pink Cupcake” alone; two coats and no topcoat. 

CCL Beauty: 2 Words Pink Cupcake
CCL Beauty: 2 Words Pink Cupcake


And here are the things I used today.

CCL Beauty: 2 Words Pink Cupcake
CCL Beauty: 2 Words Pink Cupcake


I am super impressed by these two glitterbombs from CCL Beauty.  


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Glitterbomb
Overall impression: Great formula and drying time, great that it works without underwear
Buy again: Yes 

2 comments: