Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Yayoge: #05

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Yayoge: #05
Dark-ish green linear holo

I bought a big bunch of Yayoge polishes on eBay and have tried about half of them on now. They all have a nice formula but a bit sheer. So far they’ve all covered in two coats but the colour on the nails isn’t vivid. The drying time is good.

The stamp on today’s nails is from the stamping plate “Beauty Big Bang XL-017” and I stamped with “Yellow” from El Corazón.

Here’s the final manicure:

Yayoge: #05
Yayoge: #05


I really like yellow and green together and the yellow definitely make the green pop more.

Yayoge: #05
Yayoge: #05


This is #05 alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Yayoge: #05
Yayoge: #05


And here’s the stuff I used today.

Yayoge: #05


I really like the rainbows but I really wish these polishes were more “in your face” colour-wise.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Good but sheer formula, great rainbows
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty green and yes, you're right, it matches perfectly with yellow :-)

    ReplyDelete