Sunday, February 27, 2022

Got2B: Drama Mama

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Got2B: Drama Mama
Pink with shimmer

Here’s the other Got2B polish I bought in Germany. The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two coats for my manicure today and the drying time is good.

I made two white stripes on each nail and some random turqouise dots.

This is how it all ended, including a layer of topcoat.

Got2B: Drama Mama
Got2B: Drama Mama


I love hot pink and turqouise together. 

Got2B: Drama Mama
Got2B: Drama Mama


Here’s “Drama Mama” alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Got2B: Drama Mama
Got2B: Drama Mama


And here are the polishes I used today.

Got2B: Drama Mama


It’s nice to try a new brand in polish now and again, and the two polishes from Got2B didn’t disappoint.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, good drying time and gorgeous colour
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment