Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Yayoge: #08

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Yayoge: #08
Jeans blue strong linear holo

This is the third Yayoge polish I try. I bought them on eBay. The formula seems to be the same in all of them – it’s sheer but it builds up to full opacity in two coats. The drying time is good.

I stamped a pink flower by the base of each nail. The flower is from the stamping plate “OMQ-01”. I stamped with “Pink Neon” from El Corazón. The dot in the middle of the flower is made with Color Club’s “What’s Your Sign”.

This is the end result.

Yayoge: #08
Yayoge: #08


The rainbows are so pretty.

Yayoge: #08
Yayoge: #08


This is #08 alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Yayoge: #08
Yayoge: #08


And here are the things I used today.



This is a very pretty polish with some really impressive rainbows.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Wow, the rainbows are amazing
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Pretty floral manicure and yes, that's the blue holo that warms my heart! :-)

    ReplyDelete