Thursday, February 17, 2022

Cien: #138 Winter Skies

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Cien: #138 Winter Skies
Midnight blue packed with shimmer

Lidl made a Winter collection in 2021. I don’t know how many polished there were in the collection, but I bought four of them: Two blues, a white and a grey.  

The formula of “Winter Skies” is really good. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I tried to make silver glitter tiger stripes on it with a glitter from Rival de Loop. Unfortunately the glitter drowned a bit on the beautiful blue shimmer.

Here’s the result anyway:

Cien: #138 Winter Skies
Cien: #138 Winter Skies


You can’t see it’s tiger stripes but I love it.

Cien: #138 Winter Skies
Cien: #138 Winter Skies


Here’s “Winter Skies” alone; two coats and no topcoat. Isn’t that just gorgeous??

Cien: #138 Winter Skies
Cien: #138 Winter Skies


Here are the two polishes I used today.

Cien: #138 Winter Skies and Rival de Loop (no name on bottle)
Cien: #138 Winter Skies and Rival de Loop (no name on bottle)


I was surprised over the limited colour range but I like both blue and white and Lidl’s polishes are cheap as chips.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and coverage. Gorgeous colour, good drying time
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty colour indeed! :-) Yes, the tigers stripes are barely visible on the photos, but I imagine that in real life the final manicure looks gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tiger stripes weren't super visible in real life either to be honest, but I loved it anyway :)

      Delete