Thursday, August 11, 2022

Delia Cosmetics: #632 Date

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Delia Cosmetics: #632 Date
Bright coral red

The formula of this gorgeous coral red is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I made five neon yellow dots on each nail and topped it all with topcoat.

This is the final design in daylight, no direct sun.  

Delia Cosmetics: #632 Date
Delia Cosmetics: #632 Date


I think this colour combo is really gorgeous.

Delia Cosmetics: #632 Date
Delia Cosmetics: #632 Date


And here’s #632 Date alone; two coats and no topcoat. This photo is taken in the sunshine.

Delia Cosmetics: #632 Date
Delia Cosmetics: #632 Date


Here are the two polishes I used today.

Delia Cosmetics #632 Date; El Corazón stamping polish Yellow Neon
Delia Cosmetics #632 Date; El Corazón stamping polish Yellow Neon



I absolutely love this polish, it is super pretty.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Créme
Overall impression: Good formula and drying time, gorgeous colour
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: