Sunday, August 14, 2022

OPI: You Had Me At HALO

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

OPI: You Had Me At HALO
Described as a dreamy light blue nail polish with stellar pearlescent shimmer

“You Had Me At HALO” is from OPI’s 2022 Spring collection Xbox.

The formula is good but on the sheer side. I had to use three coats before I was happy with the coverage. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “ZJOY-048” and I stamped with El Corazòn’s stamping polish “Pink Neon”, because I thought that the colours would go really nicely together.

OPI: You Had Me At HALO
OPI: You Had Me At HALO


I thought right: The colours work perfectly together. 

OPI: You Had Me At HALO
OPI: You Had Me At HALO

And here’s “You Had Me At HALO” alone, three coats and no topcoat.

OPI: You Had Me At HALO
OPI: You Had Me At HALO



Here are the polishes and the plate I used today.

OPI: You Had Me At HALO



I do not appreciate three coaters as a rule, but I think I’m willing to forgive this polish. I probably wouldn’t buy it again, but it gets to stay with me.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Pretty colour, sheer formula, good drying time
Buy again: No

No comments:

Post a Comment