Wednesday, January 11, 2023

OPI: Hey Baby (revisited)

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

OPI: Hey Baby (revisited)
Pink crème

I haven’t worn this gorgeous pink since March 2018 so it’s definitely time again. I was in the mood for something bright and cheerful and I’d say that “Hey Baby” is exactly that.

“Hey Baby” is originally from Christmas 2014. The formula is still good and easy to work with. I used two coats for my manicure. Looking at the pics I probably should have used three coats but you can’t see the small irregularities in real life. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “KADS Geometry 017”. I stamped with a plain white stamping polish from Konad. I topped it all with Top Shelf Lacquer’s holo glitter topper “It’s Not What You Drink”.

This is the result:

OPI: Hey Baby
OPI: Hey Baby


I think this is really cute.

OPI: Hey Baby
OPI: Hey Baby


This is “Hey Baby” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

OPI: Hey Baby
OPI: Hey Baby


Here are the things I used today.

Top Shelf Lacquer: It's Not What You Drink and OPI: Hey Baby
Top Shelf Lacquer: It's Not What You Drink and OPI: Hey Baby


“Hey Baby” is super cute; I am happy to have it in my collection.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Really nice colour! Good formula allthough it’s not quite covering in two coats.
Buy again: Yes

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous and fun pink nail polish! I just love the colour...and especially love that glitter that you added on top. It adds just the right amount of sparkle.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That glitter topper is perfect. It adds extra sprinkles of fun without overpowering the polish underneath :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty shade, it looks great with the glitter topper and I love your final manicure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice result! Thanks for sharing.
    I invite you to visit my last post. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete