Sunday, January 1, 2023

Sally Hansen: Mellow Yellow

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Sally Hansen: Mellow Yellow
Soft yellow créme
 
 

First of all: HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope that 2023 will bring you happiness and joy! ♥

 
First the first day of the new year I chose a bright yellow! :)

The formula of “Mellow Yellow” is on the thin side. I used three coats for my nails today and the drying time was good.

I placed some patterned nail vinyls on top and painted one coat of ILNP’s “Molly” on top of it, before removing the vinyls.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

Sally Hansen “Mellow Yellow” and ILNP “Molly” Sally Hansen "Mellow Yellow" and ILNP "Molly"
Sally Hansen "Mellow Yellow" and ILNP "Molly"


This is the same thing under a simple desktop lamp.

Sally Hansen "Mellow Yellow" and ILNP "Molly"
Sally Hansen "Mellow Yellow" and ILNP "Molly"


And this is “Mellow Yellow” alone, three coats and a layer of topcoat.

Sally Hansen: Mellow Yellow
Sally Hansen: Mellow Yellow


Here are the things I used today.

Sally Hansen “Mellow Yellow” and ILNP “Molly”
Sally Hansen "Mellow Yellow" and ILNP "Molly"


How do you like this?


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Thin formula but a really nice yellow colour
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous! I adore that nail polish colour. It is so vibrant and fun. The ILNP polish is stunning as well. I love how shimmery it is.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) They're both really gorgeous polishes and I love them together :)

      Delete
  2. That looks amazing :-D

    Happy New Year :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really very joyful manicure, I like the unusual combination of colours and the final result! :-) Happy New Year, I wish you all the best in life and in blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete