Saturday, February 4, 2023

Hits: Suspiro

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Hits: Suspiro
A purple-blue/periwinkle base filled with pink, purple and blue glitter


“Suspiro” is from the Mari Moon Multi Girl Glitter Shock collection. I don’t know excactly how old this is, but a qualified guess is that it’s ten years old. This is the first time I use it.

The formula is a crelly but it still covers in two coats. The drying time is very slow.

I placed some peacock-y water decals on the tip of my nails, because I really like peacocks.

Hits: Suspiro
Hits: Suspiro


I know the decals cover up a bit much of the original glitter, but I still like it.

Hits: Suspiro
Hits: Suspiro


This is “Suspiro” on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

Hits: Suspiro
Hits: Suspiro


Here are the things I used today.

Hits: Suspiro
Hits: Suspiro


“Suspiro” is a really pretty glitter but the slow drying time kind of ruins it for me.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Slow
Finish: Crelly with glitter
Overall impression: Good formula, super pretty glitter, but with a slow drying time
Buy again: No – ain’t nobody got time for that

4 comments:

  1. It's a pity that it takes so long to dry, it looks very pretty! Very pretty peacock decals! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the older polishes had very long drying time. And thank you, I really like the glitter too :)

      Delete
  2. It's always frustrating when a nail polish takes a long time to dry. On the plus side, it looks so so gorgeous!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree; it's super frustrating - especially because I often ending up denting one or more nails in the waiting proces :/

      Delete