Wednesday, February 1, 2023

W7: Pink Passion

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

W7: Pink Passion
Coral toned neon pink crème

It’s officially Autumn but I love wearing neons all year around. So neon it is!

The formula of “Pink Passion” is really good. I applied two coats for my nails today and the drying time was good. It’s almost perfect at two coats – a third coat would have made it even prettier.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “JR-98” and I stamped with a plain white stamping polish from Konad. And yes, it’s from all the way back when I started stamping :D  

Here’s the result:

W7: Pink Passion
W7: Pink Passion


It’s a shame that I don’t have sun available!

W7: Pink Passion
W7: Pink Passion


Look at how pretty it is on its own.

W7: Pink Passion
W7: Pink Passion


Here are the things I used today.

W7: Pink Passion
W7: Pink Passion


Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter – I love this colour.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Great colour and pow-effect. Good formula and drying time. I love it. Price is amazing too.  
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I absolutely love this one, it is indeed gorgeous! :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty colour! Yes, Konad stamping polishes are amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Nowadays I mostly use Colour Alike to stamp with -. I wouldn't know where to buy Konad any more :)

      Delete