Friday, April 29, 2016

Pahlish ~ Cinnamon Twist



Pahlish ~ Cinnamon Twist
Red metallic linear holo

Cinnamon Twist is from the Halloween 2015 Happy Holo-Ween II Collection.

The formula is good and very easy to work with. I got full opacity after two coats and the drying time is really good.

Here’s my final mani:


I made decals. The stamp is from stamping plate BP-61 and I filled the design out with Cinnamon Twist. The white underneath is El Corazón m&s-172; I also used that to make the white hearts on my pinkie and pointer. I must admit that it wasn’t easy. I think I need to add an extra layer of topcoat on the decals before I use them to make them less flimsy. I also accidentally put one of them on the wrong way, grrrrr!!!


This is the mani in low lights.


Cinnamon Twist is a keeper! It is also limited edition and no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic linear holo
Overall impression: Good quality, nice colour, pretty rainbows. I like.
Buy again: Yes

11 comments: