Thursday, August 5, 2021

Lilypad Lacquer: Happy Holo-Ween (revisited)

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Lilypad Lacquer: Happy Holo-Ween (revisited)
Red toned purple with holo shimmer

It has been more than seven years since I wore this beauty last. That is the downside of having a lot of nail polish in your stash.

But today I wanted to wear something so beautiful that I wouldn’t want to take it off again. So I found “Happy Holo-Ween” and decided that it would be perfect for a beautiful day like today.

The formula is still perfect and it is still super easy to apply. Two coats is what it took to achieve full opacity. The drying time is still good.

I stamped a simple little design by the base of each nail. The design is from the stamping plate “ZJOY Plus-021”. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Fuchsia”.

Here it is in all its glory (and in the sun):

Lilypad Lacquer: Happy Holo-Ween
Lilypad Lacquer: Happy Holo-Ween


I mean, look at how beautiful it is!

Lilypad Lacquer: Happy Holo-Ween
Lilypad Lacquer: Happy Holo-Ween


Here it is alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Lilypad Lacquer: Happy Holo-Ween
Lilypad Lacquer: Happy Holo-Ween


And here are the things I used today.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo shimmer
Overall impression: Beautiful! Gorgeous!
Buy again: Definitely

2 comments: