Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Ulta: Dance Teal Dawn

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Ulta: Dance Teal Dawn
Teal shimmer

Today I’m wearing a really pretty teal polish from Ulta. It has been sitting in the box of untrieds for quite a long time.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is average.

I made two short neon yellow stripes on each nail and an orange dot. I topped it all with a gold microglitter topper from Nails Inc. called “Harper Road”.

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Ulta: Dance Teal Dawn
Ulta: Dance Teal Dawn


I like the way the yellow ligtens up the manicure.

Ulta: Dance Teal Dawn
Ulta: Dance Teal Dawn


Here’s “Dance Teal Dawn” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Ulta: Dance Teal Dawn
Ulta: Dance Teal Dawn


And here are the polishes I used today.


Teal used to be my favourite nail polish colour. I still really like teal, but fuchsia has taken the place as the favourite :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Good formula and coverage. Nice colour and great shimmer.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: