Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Lilypad Lacquer: Violet Moon

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Lilypad Lacquer: Violet Moon
Medium blue with pink, and lilac shimmer

“Violet Moon” is approximately seven years old now and this is the first time I use it – shame on me.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats on my nails today and the drying time is really good.

I made two magenta stripes on each nail with Depend’s #4075. Then I topped it with Monki’s holo glitter topper “Silvered”.

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat. No sun today.

Lilypad Lacquer: Violet Moon
Lilypad Lacquer: Violet Moon


I really like this manicure.

Lilypad Lacquer: Violet Moon
Lilypad Lacquer: Violet Moon


And here is “Violet Moon” on its own. Isn’t that just a pretty blue?

Lilypad Lacquer: Violet Moon
Lilypad Lacquer: Violet Moon


Here are the polishes I used today.


I really like this polish, I think the colour is really nice!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and drying time, really nice colour and shimmer
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: