Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Claire’s: Pink Sand

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Claire’s: Pink Sand
Neon pink textured polish

The formula of “Pink Sand” is pretty thick and a bit gloopey. It wasn’t difficult to apply anyway though. It covered really well and I ended up with two coats for full opacity. The drying time is average.

I double stamped on it, first with white and then with black. The design is from the stamping plate “Nicole Diary-076”.

This is the final design including a layer of topcoat.

Claire’s: Pink Sand
Claire’s: Pink Sand


I really dig this.

Claire’s: Pink Sand
Claire’s: Pink Sand


Here’s “Pink Sand” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Claire’s: Pink Sand
Claire’s: Pink Sand


Here are the things I used today.

Claire’s: Pink Sand


I really like the colour of this polish. The formula wasn’t amazing though, but the polish was really cheap.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Texture
Overall impression: Great colour, not perfect formula
Buy again: Not quite sure

2 comments:

  1. The colour is very "girly" and it's perfect for summer sunny days :-) Perfect stamping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I like the stamping too :)

      Delete