Thursday, April 21, 2022

Essie: Love Is In The Air

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Essie: Love Is In The Air
Described as a deep berry purple base with purple shimmer

“Love Is In The Air” is from Essie’s 2021 Valentine Collection. I only bought it last month. I found it on special which was a huge surprise because Essie polishes are almost never on special here.  

The formula is on the thick side but still easy to manage. I used two coats for my manicure today. The drying time is really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “PY-X008”. I stamped with a baby pink stamping polish from Born Pretty Store. The dot in the middle is made with Color Club’s “What’s Your Sign”.

This is the final result, look at how pretty it is!

Essie: Love Is In The Air
Essie: Love Is In The Air


I really love this.

Essie: Love Is In The Air
Essie: Love Is In The Air


This is “Love Is In The Air” alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Essie: Love Is In The Air
Essie: Love Is In The Air


And here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used today.

Essie: Love Is In The Air, Color Club: What's Your Sign, Born Pretty: No Name Stamping polish, Stamping Plate: XY-P008
Essie: Love Is In The Air, Color Club: What's Your Sign,
Born Pretty: No Name Stamping polish, Stamping Plate: XY-P008


“Love Is In The Air” is amazing, I absolutely love it. Great formula, great coverage and drying time, gorgeous colour.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Gorgeous polish with a great formula and drying time.
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment