Saturday, April 23, 2022

El Corazón: French Jaquard #423/909

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

El Corazón: French Jaquard #423/909
Cornflower blue shimmer

Today’s polish is from the French Jacquard collection from late Summer 2017. I wore it last in December 2017 so I’d say it’s time to wear it again.

The formula is still flawless and the polish is super easy to apply. I used two easy and fast drying coats for my manicure.

I didn’t quite know what to do with it, so I ended up just making a pink and a white short stripe on each nail – just to pep it up a bit.

This is my final result, including a layer of topcoat.

El Corazón: French Jaquard #423/909
El Corazón: French Jaquard #423/909


I love simple manicures and this is no exception.

El Corazón: French Jaquard #423/909
El Corazón: French Jaquard #423/909


This is #423/909 alone, two coats and no topcoat. Isn’t that just a gorgeous colour?

El Corazón: French Jaquard #423/909
El Corazón: French Jaquard #423/909


Here are the polishes I used today.

El Corazón French Jaquard #423/909, El Corazón Pink Neon, OPI Angel With A Leadfoot
El Corazón French Jaquard #423/909, El Corazón Pink Neon, OPI Angel With A Leadfoot



I was super happy to wear this, the colour is so nice and I love the effect.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and drying time, gorgeous colour and finish
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment