Tuesday, June 21, 2022

H&M: Deep Deep Water

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

H&M: Deep Deep Water
Medium blue packed with metallic shimmer

This polish isn’t new, it’s a polish I originally bought for a girl that I was going to swap with. The swap never happened and the polish has remained unused until now.

The formula is still amazing and the polish is super easy to apply. The coverage is really good and so is the drying time.

I placed blue/gold stickers on it and topped it all with topcoat. Here’s the final result:

H&M: Deep Deep Water
H&M: Deep Deep Water


Isn’t that pretty?

H&M: Deep Deep Water
H&M: Deep Deep Water


Here’s “Blue Blue Water” alone, two coats and no topcoat yet.

H&M: Deep Deep Water
H&M: Deep Deep Water


And here are the things I used today.

H&M: Deep Deep Water
H&M: Deep Deep Water


“Deep Deep Water” is seriously beautiful! I don’t mind at all that I get to keep it myself.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, awesome colour and shimmer
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: