Saturday, June 4, 2022

Morgan Taylor: Fame Game

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Morgan Taylor: Fame Game
Silver holo microglitter

I wasn’t quite sure whether “Fame Game” was a topper or a polish that works on its own. I can reveal already now that it works on its own :D

The formula is good and the polish covers in two coats. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Illusion Collection-02”. I stamped with “Red” and “Black” from El Corazón.  

This is the final design, including a layer of topcoat.

Morgan Taylor: Fame Game
Morgan Taylor: Fame Game


I must admit that I find this extremely groovy!

Morgan Taylor: Fame Game
Morgan Taylor: Fame Game


Here’s “Fame Game” alone; two coats and no topcoat. “Fame Game” dries up a bit gritty because of all the pretty glitter.

Morgan Taylor: Fame Game
Morgan Taylor: Fame Game


Here are the polishes I used today.

Morgan Taylor: Fame Game


I love glitter polishes that work without coloured underwear. “Fame Game” is super gorgeous.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo microglitter
Overall impression: Gorgeous glitter, great formula and good drying time
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Lovely and sparkly and love the manicure :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is simply gorgeous! I love the polish and I love the manicure that you created! :-)

    ReplyDelete