Friday, June 10, 2022

Ninja Polish: Prototype, murky green with yellow shimmer

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Ninja Polish: Prototype, murky green with yellow shimmer
Murky dark green packed with yellow shimmer

This polish has been sitting in the box of untrieds for a number of years. It’s a bit murkier than I like having on my nails and that’s why I haven’t used it before now.

The formula is still good though and so is the coverage. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I placed yellow stickers on it to match the yellow shimmer. Both the hearts and the dots are stickers.  

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Ninja Polish: Prototype
Ninja Polish: Prototype


I must admit that the yellow stickers made this polish worth wearing :D

Ninja Polish: Prototype
Ninja Polish: Prototype


This is Ninja Polish’s prototype alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Ninja Polish: Prototype
Ninja Polish: Prototype


Here are the two things I used today.

Ninja Polish: Prototype
Ninja Polish: Prototype


This polish isn’t my favourite because of the murky colour. I do find it gorgeous anyway so it’s definitely a keeper for me anyway.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and good drying time. Gorgeous shimmer
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: