Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Nail Mail from Hungary

It's the second time I receive polishes from sweet Tünde in Hungary! 

She knew I was dying to try some new top coats, so she sent me two different ones, namely NYC Turbo Dry top coat and Miss Sporty Nail Expert Manicure for glossy nails. And then she sent me something else - something special. 

Take a look at what I got: 


The third bottle may look like Esssence "Blue Addicted", but it's not. It is in fact a Frankenpolish that she made especially for me! If that isn't the sweetest thing I've ever heard, then I don't know what is!!  It's a dark blue base, packed with blue glitters and also some green ones in between the rest. It's absolutely gorgeous. I had to try it on right away, of course. 




Look at the depth of this!!



I am totally overwhelmed! It's only the second time someone made a polish just for me, and I can assure you that it feels very good every time.

Thanks, Tünde, for doing this swap with me! ♥

PS. She sent candy too, but that magically disappeared...

19 comments:

  1. I am so happy you like the franken. It really looks great on you! So the candy disappered, hope you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the franken! :)
      And the candy - it was magic. One moment it was there, the next moment it was gone! ;D It was very delicious though. I liked the name of the "Kleine Kuh". We have something similar here called "Mini Muh", but that's chocolate though :)

      Delete
    2. That's magic for sure :D I found those Kleine Kuhs at home :D I thought you'd love it :)

      Delete
    3. Mmmm, they were *very* delicious. They were the first to go :D

      Delete
  2. Yes, Tunde is a special girl, I love her blog and she is very creative seeing this beautiful polish. Great Frankening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do feel very lucky to have received that franken :)

      Delete
  3. it's so nice to see my sister's mail finally arrived! :)
    if you'd like, check my blog:
    http://leilahercegno.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that turbo dry top coat is the best! I was suprised how well it worked... I just bought it on holiday when I ran out of top coat, but it's really great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to finally get the chance to try it, I've heard so much about it! :) Xx

      Delete
  5. Nice nail mail! That franken is so pretty! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - that was a nail mail that made me feel very special :)

      Delete
  6. Wow, this is such a lovely gesture! I like this polish very much, it really reminds me on Blue Addicted. :)
    And I know how candy from the mail can magically disappeare so quickly too, hihihi! :P =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that almost all candy is magic. One moment it's there, next moment it's gone in mysterious ways! Haha!! :D

      Delete