Friday, August 16, 2013

Anny ~ Crazy Shot


Anny ~ Crazy Shot
Dark teal with shimmer

Anny is a brand that is only sold in the German shop Douglas. They’re really good polishes, and I’m almost embarrassed to say that I’ve only got two of them! Next time I’m in Germany I’ll definitely expand my collection with a couple more!

Anyway – the formula is really good and the coverage too. The polish glides right on and it’s fully opaque in two coats. Drying time is also great! In fact,
I don’t really have anything bad to say about this polish!

Let me show you how pretty this really is:



Look at that shine, and there’s not even topcoat on yet!


The shimmer is amazing; I really like the depth of it.


These pictures were taken while I was still in Germany, and they’re taken in the bathroom in the hotel I stayed in. Not the best conditions for sure, but this baby could still shine!!

I hadn’t got any stuff with me for nail art, so I just applied a glitter. I used another polish I bought in Germany, namely P2 “Let’s Dance” which is a clear base with silver glitter in two different sizes. I applied one coat over the Anny polish, sealed it up with Essence Studio Nails “Better than gel nails” topcoat, and here’s my final mani:


I really like the look of this!


So – that’s my new Anny polish, which I’m really pleased with. Do you know this brand? And do you like the colour?


Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 8/10
Durability: 7/10
Value for money: 7/10
Overall: 7.5/10
Buy again: Yes

14 comments:

  1. It's pretty with and without glitter - and I agree Anny is a great brand!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth looking at more next time I am in that neighbourhood :)

      Delete
  2. The color is amazing! Perfect teal, quite bright and deep. And I also like the final result, it looks like snowflakes laying under the glass :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm really pleased that you like it :) The Anny is soooo shiny and cool, I love it!

      Delete
  3. Great great polish! I love a good teal on my nails :-)

    I have a couple af Anny`s and i really adore them. Might need some more next time i go over the boarder :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teal has also stolen my heart, and I now like it even better than I like purple - WHOA! :D

      Delete
  4. That's such a fantastic color... so rich and vibrant! And I love the glitters you added for extra sparkle! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anny nail polishes are sold in Ukraine for near 13 euro per bottle. I have only 2 nail polishes from this brand, but I haven't worn them yet :). Anyway I love yours both alone and with glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are 10 Euro per bottle in Germany, which is the only place I can get my paws on it. I do want to buy a couple more next time I'm there though, because I really like these polishes :)

      Delete
  6. I always love how you international girls are all over Europe and Asia. So jealous!!! This is a gorgeous blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Distances here aren't as huge as they are over there, so it's a little bit faster (and maybe easier?) to travel to other countries. :)

      Delete