Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Nail Mail from Russia again - and with love ♥

Once again I've swapped with my dear friend from Russia, Anastasia from Little World of ColouredNails.  The waiting time wasn't as long this time as it has been before. I think it took about 5 weeks this time. So yes, I was thrilled when the mailman arrived with my Russian goodies!!


Here's one half of the polishes: 


And here's the other half: 


 Let's take a closer look at them, shall we. 
First three up are Dance Legends. Lots of glitter, yay!

Dance Legend: 917, Aztec 8 and 920

Two more Dance Legends. I love the brand so I was happy to see five of them in this swap! These two are colour shifters - the left one is textured, and the right one is a flakie! 

Dance Legend: Sahara Crystal 15, and 529

Then there's a couple of brands I also recognize, Pupa and Jeanmishel. Pretty shimmers both of them: 


Pupa 726 and JeanMishel (name is in Russian :) )

Here's a pretty couple too, Eva and Bell. Eva is pink hologlitter and Bell is a blue/purple glittertopper: 

Eva 085 and Bell Glam Night sparkle 03

Then there's a brand I've been wanting to try for a while: El Corazón. This is a pretty pink with black "dots" that look like tiny poppy seeds. And Seventeen - a beautiful duochrome called 539

El Corazón Dotty Girl and Seventeen 539

Divage is a brand I've received from Anastasia before. They're so pretty, so I welcome another member of that family. It's a blue/red/purple/golden duochrome. Aurelia is new to me, but wow! She's absolutely gorgeous. I love the colour shift in her! 

Divage Special effects 4908 and Aurelia 405

Holo and glitter is always welcome. Dona Mirella is a silver holographic glitter. I can't see the name of the Max Factor, but it's black with silver shimmer.


Dona Mirelle 010 (I think) and Max Factor unnamed

The last polish of them all is very special to me already. It's a multicoloured glitter leaning green. And the best of it is that it's a frankenglitter made especially for me. I'm thrilled! ♥

Frankenglitter
 I also received a new handcream - perfect timing, because the one I got last time we swapped is almost empty. Then there's nail wraps and what I believe is a lip balm with cherry. It's something with cherry anyway :D


Handcream, nail wraps and maybe lipbalm


Anastasia also sent me a necklace with a cute pendant. 


There was also candy, but I didn't get to photograph that, sorry! 

That's my great Russian swap. Thank you so much, Anastasia for making this a great one! ♥

23 comments:

  1. Amazing things you got, really great swap *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fantastic nail mail! That pendant is really cute too. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday was like Christmas for me, I was totally excited to open it all up :)

      Delete
  3. You are one lucky bugger - aehm sorry blogger ;)
    What a lot of interesting polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, I feel like a very lucky blogger for sure :D
      I like all my new pretties and can't wait to try them all on. I need more nails! :D

      Delete
  4. That is some flippin' amazing nail mail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great nail mail! So many beauties :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I simply don't know where to start! :)

      Delete
  6. Great nail mail!!! :) Congrats! Now you have a mini-assortment of Russian stores in one parcel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic, I am so pleased with my new haul :)

      Delete
  7. How great that you have this swap set up with someone from another country ! Great stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to swap with girls from other countries - it's interesting to see the local pretty polishes from here and there :)

      Delete
  8. Jelous about the Dance Legends!!! Swatch them soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yaay, I completely happy that you've finally get it! Let me fill come gaps - the name of Max factor is Black Magic, it isn't noticeable because the words at the back of the bottle is black :D And you're right, it is a lip balm with cherry :)
    I am really glad that you like it and can't wait to see how are they look on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased that it only took five weeks this time! Yay!
      Thanks for filling in the missing gaps there :)
      And! I love them all ♥

      Delete
  10. Wow what a great swap! That necklace is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. An amazing swap indeed, I think so too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to swap with Anastasia! !! :)
    Congrats on a beautiful swap!

    ReplyDelete