Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Bear Pawlish ~ Patsy



Bear Pawlish ~ Patsy
Fuchsia linear holo

This is the last Bear Pawlish I had sitting in the infamous box of untrieds. And like I’ve said before, I’m not going to buy any more of them since I don’t like the short and stiff brushes they have. It’s a shame, because there are some really lovely Bear Pawlishes out there, but never mind. I’m sure I can get my polish fix from other retailers :D

The formula is good on Patsy and I used two coats for desired opacity. The drying time was good.

And Patsy is really gorgeous in the sun, take a look at two coats and no topcoat:


The holo flame is really pretty, I like it a lot!


Here’s what it looks like in lower lights. You can still see an odd rainbow if you’re looking carefully enough, but I must admit that I am not super thrilled. I like the colour but I had the feeling that it made my nails look as if they were made of plastic, ugh!


I decorated it with a couple of stickers: A cat and a bow. I sealed it up with topcoat and this is my final mani:


This is the reason I decorated it with a cat sticker: I am currently cat-sitting my best friend’s cats, and this is one of them:


Isn’t she cute? She’s a little rascal <3

That’s Bear Pawlish for you guys. Would you get rid of a polish if you didn’t like the brush? Or would you rebottle it if it was pretty enough?



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: I love the rainbows in the sunshine. In the shadow not so much.
Buy again: No

12 comments:

  1. Wow for this nail polish, it's great - I love such shades. And yay for the cat :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That nail polish has got an amazing shade, I love it :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I simply do not understand why you have a problem with their brushes, I never ever thought they were different to most LOL
    Patsy is one/maybe my absolute favorite BP <3
    What a sweet cat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so irritating, because she makes a lot of great and beautiful polishes, grrr!
      Patsy is adorable and the cat says thanks <3

      Delete
  3. What an absolutely gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a gorgeous cat :-D And nail polish too - great holo :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a shame the brush sucks because the polish itself is very very lovely!

    ReplyDelete