Saturday, October 24, 2015

Spring 2015 Trio Collaboration with Color4Nails and Powder Perfect



Spring 2015 Trio Collaboration with Color4Nails and Powder Perfect

Plus one extra bonus!

This spring 2015 trio was limited edition and I was very happy to snatch them all before some of them sold out!

They’re all super glittery, the formula is great and I used two coats plus a layer of topcoat for all my swatches. The polish just glided on, no issues to report at all. The drying time is pretty good.

First one up is Early Light. It’s a deep orange packed with orange and gold glitters. I’m usually not into gold glitter, but this is gorgeous!
Here’s a lightbox picture:


The gold and orange really compliment each other.


This is a sunshine picture. Some of the glitters show themselves as black here but they aren’t. It’s the light that tricks it.


Verdict: Yummy!


Next one up is Summer Horizons. It’s a hot pink packed with microglitters as well. This one really came to life with the topcoat. Here’s the lightbox picture:


I love the sparkles!


The sun really made this shine.


Verdict: I love it.


Last one of the trio is my favourite of the three: Anemone Awakening. It’s purple packed with blue, pink and purple microglitter.

Take a look, isn’t it gorgeous?


I love the various colours of glitter in this. 


I couldn’t take a sunshine picture of it, because it started to rain. My flash pictures turned out horribly, so I am not posting any of them. This lovely polish definitely doesn’t deserve ugly pictures! :D

 

And now for the bonus polish: Faerie. It’s a pink/purple microglitter polish, definitely related to the three other polishes I’ve shown you so far. I used two coats for my mani and a layer of top coat to really bring the glitters to life.
Here it is:


I dig it!


The sunshine picture:  


Like I said: The spring trio was limited edition. The orange is still available from Color4Nails, but the other two are sold out both places.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Microglitter
Overall impression: I love microglitters like these ones
Buy again: Yes to all of them

16 comments:

  1. I really understand that you are happy to have these polishes. My favorite is Early Light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful! The first and second one are my picks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really are gorgeous all of them, but I love Summer Horizons <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow these are all stunning! I'm really like them all :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all these glitters! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! How very glittery! I prefer the red one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we love glitter! :D The red sparkled like crazy :)

      Delete