Monday, March 14, 2016

El Corazon Kaleidoscope ~ Aries



El Corazon Kaleidoscope ~ Aries
Blackened base packed with purple shimmer

Aries is from El Corazon’s Kaleidoscope Night Dreams collection, just like Pisces and Sagittarius that I showed you before. There are of 12 polishes in the collection – one for each zodiac sign. I chose four of them, and I’m going to show you number three of them today, and the last tomorrow. Just stay tuned for that :)

The formula is good and easy to work with. The coverage is just as good as Sagittarius, and it covered easily in two coats. Drying time was good, no issues there.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat:


I waited until it was fully dry and then used some of the chevron striping tape that I really like because it’s so thin. It really works on nails that aren’t particularly big or long. I used Finger Paints’ “Laugh my Art off” as the other polish. It’s a blue microglitter. I have had it for a long time, and I think it’s nice to use some of the oldies but goodies once in a while.

This is my final mani, including a layer of topcoat:


Oh yeah, I dig this!


Here are the two polishes I used:


Aries is my own sign and I’m happy that I actually like this polish!

Aries Strength Keywords:
- Independent
- Generous
- Optimistic
- Enthusiastic
- Courageous

Aries Weakness Keywords:
- Moody
- Short tempered
- Self-involved
- Impulsive
- Impatient


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Darkened base packed with shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour, nice to work with
Buy again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. I see why you dig it, it looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm actually glad that Aries is purple :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty! I'm crossing my fingers for the next polish to be my zodiac sign :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's your sign? Maybe I have it, maybe I don't :)

      Delete
  3. Nice purple, it looks beatiful with the chevron :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really like the chevron too :)

      Delete