Sunday, March 27, 2016

Neon glitter rainbow



Neon glitter rainbow
-      Using craft glitter from a bookshop in Hungary

This is my second attempt of making a neon glitter rainbow. Last time I made decals on my silicone mat, but that didn’t got very well. This time I tried to make the rainbows directly on my nails.

I applied a layer of H&M’s silver holo polish which is called Prismatic. I did one nail at a time, so once the polish was on, I sprinkled the glitter onto it. I brushed the access glitter away with a nail art brush.

This is the final result, including two layers of topcoat:


I’m holding the tubes of glitter here. This went way better than the first time around, although I know it’s not perfect just yet.


It’s not a secret that I love rainbows, and neon glitter rainbows are seriously cool, don’t you think?


Number of coats: 1 with glitter sprinkled over it
Drying time: Good
Finish: Scattered holo with neon glitter
Overall impression: I know it’s not perfect but I still love it!
Make again: Yes!

8 comments: