Saturday, April 21, 2018

Pahlish Polish ~ Masquerade


Pahlish Polish ~ Masquerade
Royal purple linear holographic with pink sparks

Masquerade is from Pahlish’s Venetian Carnival Collection from Summer 2016.

It’s a really beautiful purple with a great formula. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

The stripey stamp is from Lina’s stamping plate “Feeling Shapely! 01”. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Pink Neon” and there’s a layer of topcoat over it all to seal it up.

My boyfriend said it reminded him of wrapping paper. I agree with that, it does! But I also feel like that if this was a necktie I’d definitely wear it! :D

This picture is taken with flash. Look at those pretty rainbows underneath it all.

Pahlish Polish ~ Masquerade

Here’s a daylight picture. Look at that gorgeous colour!

Pahlish Polish ~ Masquerade

“Masquerade” on its own; two coats and no topcoat. The rainbows are mesmerizing!

Pahlish Polish ~ Masquerade

Here’s the stuff I used today. The polish is fantastic and I love it with the neon pink stamp on top. This stamping plate is just great for lines and chevrons.


Great polish, I love it!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with sparks
Overall impression: Great quality polish, I love the colour and the rainbows
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: