Friday, April 20, 2018

Picture Polish ~ Dandelion


Picture Polish ~ Dandelion
Pale leaf green scattered holo

I like my polishes bold and bright, so today’s polish is not a favourite. It’s a pretty leaf-y green, a really nice colour, it’s just not mine. I got my bottle of “Dandelion” in a grab bag, that’s why it’s on my nails today.

The formula seems thin and very sheer. It builds up though so I’m wearing two coats. The drying time was good, no worries there.

The colour and the name of the polish made it obvious to me that I needed to add flowers. The stamp is from the stamping plate “Floral BPX-L002”. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “White” and dotted the golden middles of the flowers with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Fragrant Mimosa”.

This is my final manicure including topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

Picture Polish ~ Dandelion

This photo is taken in ordinary daylight, no flash or sun. I quite like it with the flowers.

Picture Polish ~ Dandelion

Dandelion on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

Picture Polish ~ Dandelion

These are the polishes and the plate I used to make my manicure with.


I wouldn’t have picked Dandelion myself, but it’s not because it’s not a nice polish. It’s just not me.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: A bit sheer, but covers in two coat. Office friendly, I guess, haha!
Buy again: No

2 comments:

  1. I like this a lot actually, both the green holo and the stamping!

    ReplyDelete