Thursday, April 19, 2018

Sinful Colors ~ Kobalt


Sinful Colors ~ Kobalt
Dark denim blue texture

Kobalt is from Kylie Jenner’s collection “Denim & Bling” from Summer 2016.

The formula is really good and so easy to work with. Coverage is good too – it does cover in one single coat! I applied two coats anyway, because that’s the way I like it best. The drying time is pretty good.

I bought some holographic stickers from Aliexpress recently and decided to try them today. I attached them by using a pair of tweezers. I had to use a pair of old chunky tweezers because the newer and handier tweezers disappeared magically in the process. I still don’t know where they are, which is really weird.

Here’s my final manicure including a layer of topcoat.

Sinful Colors ~ Kobalt


I forgot to mention that this polish doesn’t dry up super textured. One layer of topcoat didn’t make all the grittiness go away though.

Sinful Colors ~ Kobalt

This is a nice colour polish, I like it.


Number of coats: 2 but 1 is enough
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Textured
Overall impression: Good polish. Good colour, nice quality
Buy again: Yes

3 comments: