Thursday, November 26, 2020

Maybelline Color Show: Urban Turquoise

Maybelline Color Show: Urban Turquoise
Dark turquoise créme

The formula of  "Urban Turquoise" is good and the polish is super easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time was good.

I made dots in a design I've made many times before. I used a white, a yellow and an orange stamping polish for the dots, all from El Corazón. I topped it with Orly's holo glitter topper "Shine On Crazy Diamond".

Here's the final result:

Maybelline Color Show: Urban Turquoise
 Maybelline Color Show: Urban Turquoise

I think this is super pretty.

Maybelline Color Show: Urban Turquoise
 Maybelline Color Show: Urban Turquoise


Here's "Urban Turquoise" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

 

Maybelline Color Show: Urban Turquoise
 Maybelline Color Show: Urban Turquoise


Here are all the polishes I used today.

What can I say? I love dots and this design is one of my favourite dotty designs.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Créme
Overall impression: Good formula, nice colour.

Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Nice and I love the final mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of my favourite designs, so thank you :)

      Delete
  2. The colour is nice, I immagine it would be perfect as base for stamping and freehand nail art; but, with the glitter and this dotticure that you created it really looks very pretty and cheerful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the thought of pretty and cheerful, so thank you!! :)

      Delete