Thursday, November 19, 2020

Moyra: Vamp #18

Moyra: Vamp #18
Purple metallic shimmer

It isn't exactly a secret that I love polishes with some sort of effect. Shimmers are great, so are metallics - and metallic shimmers are amazing. Moyra's #18 from their Vamp polish is such an amazing polish.

The formula is also perfect and I used two easy coats for my manicure today. The drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Mezerdoo35". I used two stamping polishes for the stamping gradient, namely El Corazón's "White" and "Pink Neon".

This is the final result photographed under my lamp.

Moyra: Vamp #18
 Moyra: Vamp #18

Here it is in daylight. Look at that shimmering effect!!

 

Moyra: Vamp #18
 Moyra: Vamp #18

And this is Moyra Vamp #18 alone; two coats and no topcoat.

 

Moyra: Vamp #18
 Moyra: Vamp #18

Here are the things I used today.

 

I absolutely love this polish, it's perfect!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Wow, this is great. Great formula, coverage, colour and effect.

Buy again: Yes

2 comments: