Monday, April 12, 2021

Essie: In A Gingersnap


Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.


Essie: In A Gingersnap
Red with golden glass fleck

"In A Gingersnap" is from Essie's
Winter Trend 2020 Collection. It's a collection of 6 polishes but I only bought this one.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was good.

I dapped a bit of golden glitter by the base of each nail. The glitter is Layla's CE55.

Look how pretty it is. The photo is taken in daylight.


Essie: In A Gingersnap & Layla CE55
Essie: In A Gingersnap & Layla CE55


I really like this.


Essie: In A Gingersnap & Layla CE55
Essie: In A Gingersnap & Layla CE55


Here's "In A Gingersnap" alone; two coats and no topcoat


Essie: In A Gingersnap
Essie: In A Gingersnap


And here are the two polishes I used today.


Essie: In A Gingersnap & Layla CE55
Essie: In A Gingersnap & Layla CE55


I love these!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glass fleck
Overall impression: Whoa, this is seriously pretty
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. I remember those Layla glitters ... I was so happy when Ulta was carrying them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are lucky, I had to go to Rome to get my Layla :D

      Delete
  2. That looks gorgeous and love the glitter :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous red! Golden glitter and red are the perfect match :-)

    ReplyDelete