Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Polished For Days: Polar Lights


Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

---

Polished For Days: Polar Lights

A deep purple base with aqua, blue, purple, orchid shifting iridescent flakes and holographic flakes


"Polar Lights" is part of the group custom "For The Love Of Polish" for November 2020. November's theme was "Aurora Borealis".

 

The formula is a bit patchy on the first coats, so I ended up applying three coats to get full and even coverage. The drying time was good.

I applied little flower stickers and a single butterfly sticker to my nails before I sealed it all up with topcoat.

Here is the final result under a lamp.


Polished For Days: Polar Lights
Polished For Days: Polar Lights


The flakies are really pretty in this one.


Polished For Days: Polar Lights
Polished For Days: Polar Lights


And here is "Polar Lights" alone; three coats and no topcoat.


Polished For Days: Polar Lights
Polished For Days: Polar Lights


These are the two things I used today.


Polished For Days: Polar Lights
Polished For Days: Polar Lights

  Here are links to the two other polishes in November's FTLOP box:

Tonic Polish: Euphorealis
Pahlish: Solar Wind


"Polar Lights" was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Flakie
Overall impression: Really pretty flakies. Not a huge fan of the formula.

Buy again: No

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry someone is stealing from you! Hope the faker gets pulled down soon!

    This is a pretty one ... I had to have that box, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's just been pulled down, yay!! It took time but I am happy to see him gone! :)

      Delete