Monday, December 27, 2021

Astor Velvet: Devil In Me

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Astor Velvet: Devil In Me
Dark blue with shimmer, semi matte

Today my nails are decorated with a winter design!

The base colour is Astor’s “Devil In Me”. The formula is really good. The drying time is wicked fast so you have to work really fast in order to apply it evenly; no time for many brush strokes with this polish! I used two coats for my manicure today.

I applied a couple of cute penguin stickers and added white glitter for snow effect. The white glitter is Sally Hansen’s “Eyelet”.

Here’s the final result:

Astor Velvet: Devil In Me
Astor Velvet: Devil In Me


I love this!

Astor Velvet: Devil In Me
Astor Velvet: Devil In Me


Here’s what my nails looked like before I added the stickers and the glitter.

Astor Velvet: Devil In Me
Astor Velvet: Devil In Me


And here are the things I used today.

Astor Velvet: Devil In Me


I’m quite impressed with this blue beauty.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Wicked fast
Finish: semi matte shimmer
Overall impression: Great quality polish, nice shimmer and finish, great drying time
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment