Saturday, December 4, 2021

Christmas nails, 4th of December

Christmas nails, 4th of December

Yesterday I was talking about how red, green and gold are the main Christmas colours for me – and we are definitely not going through December without those colours. Today we’re doing red, green and white – with glitter on top.    

Here they are, today’s Christmas nails:

Christmas Nails
Christmas Nails



The red and green are both from Models Own. It is “Heart Red” and “Peacock Green”. The white is from Nail Kind and is called “Cloud Bunny”.

The glitter is from W7 and is called “It’s Christmas”. The stickers are from Aliexpress.  

Christmas Nails
Christmas Nails

 

I think this is appropriately festive for a Christmas calendar of manicures.

Christmas Nails
Christmas Nails


Here are all the things I used today.

Nail Kind Cloud Bunny; W7 It’s Christmas; Models Own Heart Red & Peacock Green

Nail Kind Cloud Bunny; W7 It’s Christmas; Models Own Heart Red & Peacock Green


I haven’t planned tomorrows manicure yet, but I’m sure I figure out something festive and Christmassy.

4 comments: