Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Christmas nails, 1st of December

Christmas nails, 1st of December

Happy December! I am going all in on the Christmassy and wintery nails this December, just like I did last year. It’ll be A fun and festive Christmas Calender of Christmas nails!  

We're starting off with red holo and white glitter! The red is Enchanted Polish “Over The Rainbow” and the glitter is Moyra's "Elise". The cute little penguin is from Aliexpress

Take a look at the first Christmas nails I made this year:

Christmas Nails
Enchanted: Polish Over The Rainbow


It's two coats of the red Enchanted Polish “Over The Rainbow”. I dapped a tiny bit of the white/silver glitter on top.

Christmas Nails
Enchanted: Polish Over The Rainbow

I think the penguin is super cute!

Christmas Nails
Enchanted: Polish Over The Rainbow



I want to show you “Over The Rainbow” alone because it’s so pretty. This is two coats in the sun.

Enchanted: Polish Over The Rainbow
Enchanted: Polish Over The Rainbow

Here are all the things I used today.


Enchanted Polish Over The Rainbow; Moyra Elise
Enchanted Polish Over The Rainbow; Moyra Elise


 I think this is a good manicure to start December with.



4 comments:

  1. Been a very fast year!!!

    Gorgeous :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I'm looking forward to all your December manicures!!! :-) Yes, this red is gorgeous, it's a good way to start this month and I also like the sweet penguin, it is really cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it's now official that December needs to be full of Christmassy manicures :D

      Delete