Friday, December 24, 2021

Christmas nails, 24th of December

Christmas nails, 24th of December

Today is the big day. Later it’ll be Christmas evening, hooray! It’s the 24th that is the big dag here, where we meet up with friends and family, eat good food and exchange gifts. I love Christmas eve!

Today’s nails had to be Christmas trees. I tried to watermarble them. It wasn’t easy – I did in fact struggle a lot with it, but it ended up coming out decent, take a look:

Water marble Christmas Nails
Water marble Christmas Nails

 

The white is China Glaze’s ”White On White”
The green that worked the best is P2’s ”Artful”
I also used a darker green, L. A. Girl’s ”Head Banging”. It spread out super nicely on the water, but it affected the other polishes so they couldn’t spread out, so I eventually had to stop using that
I tried with Essie’s ”Jade To Measure” but it didn’t work with the L. A. Girl-polish

The holo glitter topper is Depend’s #335

Water marble Christmas Nails
Water marble Christmas Nails



I think this is super awesome!

Water marble Christmas Nails
Water marble Christmas Nails



Here are the polishes I used today:



Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you’re having a blast of a day!

2 comments: