Friday, October 25, 2013

Chirality ~ Asymptote



Chirality ~ Asymptote
Moss green holo

Some polishes simply aren’t that easy for us European girls to get our little hands on, and so I was very happy to see a Swedish shop sell Chirality polishes. I bought three of them, of which this is the first I’ve tried on.

I didn’t use an aqua basecoat for this green pretty polish, but I should have. I could feel that the formula was okay, but I did experience some dragging with the first coat. So I used the lightest touch possible on coat number two, and I was happy to see that everything just evened out. Yay! The drying time is good too, which is always a plus in my book. I’m also pleased that it only needed two coats to look great!

The sun wasn’t as cooperative as it has been lately, so I had to take these pictures in my bathroom under a lightbulb.

Take a look at how pretty it is:


The polish can shine for sure. And the holo showed too – I just know that this’ll be a beauty in the sunshine once that’s back.


I tried to take pictures from many different angles, just to show you the full spectrum of it.


One last shot alone:


I decided to spice it up a little bit. I taped my nails and applied a layer of A England Avalon – which is a damn pretty purple shimmer, and a one coater. Then I made a line of dots over the taped area, sealed it all up with a layer of H K Girl topcoat, and here’s my final mani:


I think the green and the purple go great hand in hand!


And here’s one last shot – I like this!


So my verdict on these Chirality polishes is that yes, they’re definitely worth giving a go if you’re into holographic polishes. Formula, drying time and pigmentation is good, just take my advice and use an aqua basecoat and you’ll be fine.


Opacity: 7/10
Colour, prettiness: 8/10
Durability: 8/10
Value for money: 7/10
Overall: 7.5/10
Buy again: Yes

You can buy Chirality and A England polishes from Edgy Polish – they ship internationally.
You can find more info on Edgy Polish’s Facebook page, link here.

6 comments:

  1. I love the combination with the purple side-swipe, it so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - I was really happy with it too! :)

      Delete
  2. Never heard of the brand before. The Shimmers on that green are gorgeous. I like the manicure the colour work very well together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I like hearing that! I love purple and green together :)

      Delete
  3. I have been looking at Chirality since they came out with their first collection but I've never gotten around to actually buying any. I can see that is a big mistake :D!!!

    ReplyDelete